Office Boxing Day 2018 sale: get up to 50 per cent off mens and womens shoes
THE CONCEPT that 'a woman can never have enough shoes' but can be quite pricey to live up to, until the Boxing Day sales roll around that is.
High street footwear store Office is making your Christmas wishes come true because now you can get up to 50 per cent off favourite lines!
- Office Aspect Lace Up Casual Boots Tan Leather, now £47 – was £86 – buy here
- Office Affluent Heel Side Zip Boots Black Leather, now £64 – was £90 – buy here
- Office Hampstead Strappy Single Sole Sandals, now £18 -was £49 – buy here
- Office Alford Unlined Block Heel Boots Choc Leather, now £52 – was £85 – buy here
- Converse All Star Low Leather Stud, now £38 – was £67.99 – buy here
- Reebok Workout Ripple Trainers, now £30 – was £74.99 – buy here
Boxing Day sales officially kicked off today but many retailers have started it early.
So, you can now get up to 50 per cent off big brands like Adidas, Calvin Klein Jeans, Nike, Timberland and Ted Baker.
We're in love with Office's range of styles – check out animal print, party shoes, chunky trainers, chelsea boots, high heels, heeled sandals, flats and trainers.
The retailer also offers the latest fashion for men's styles – everything from new season boots, boat shoes, brogues to sandals, chukka boots and espadrilles.
- Nike Air Max 1 Trainers, now £60 – was £100 – buy here
- Puma Basket Heart Trainers, now £45 – was £69.99- buy here
- Office Hugs Ankle Cuff Strap Heels, now £15 – was £49 – buy here
- Office Hey Hey T Bar Heels, now £30 – was £72 – buy here
- Timberland Slim Premium Boots, now £95 – was £130 – buy here
- Office Attract Ankle Strap Boots, now £39 – was £65 – buy here
- Ted Baker Matynas Boots Khani, £170 – buy here
- Fila Disruption II Trainers, £84.99 – buy here
- Office Retro Tassel Loafers, £65 – buy here
- Office Apricon Square Toe Block Heel Boots, £90 – buy here
- Office Bramble Chelsea Boots, £75 – buy here
- Vans Era Trainers, £56.99 – buy here
- Office Herald Cross Strap Point Court Heels, £75 – buy here
- Ask the Missus Icarus Chelsea Boots, £74.99 – buy here
- Converse Allstar Low Infant Trainers, £29.99 – buy here
- Ask the Missus Index Rose Brogues, £74.99 – buy here
- Office Flag Lace Up Brogues, £65 – buy here
- Ask the Missus Ion Lace Boots, £84.99 – buy here
What was on sale last year?
In the recent Black Friday sale, Office offered shoppers 20 per cent off everything.
As if we need another reason to splurge on shoes.
Our tips for finding the best deals on Boxing Day
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Boxing Day, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites likeQuidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? December 26th is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best Boxing Day 2018 beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
For tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find on Boxing Day.
More from Sales
John Lewis January sale 2021: Best deals now live
Is McDonald's open on New Year's Day? Opening and closing times explained
Underwear model, 24, filmed screaming racist slur outside nightclub on Boxing Day
Amazon January sale 2021: Best deals now live
How much will my Office delivery cost?
Office standard delivery costs £5 and you can order up to 9pm.
For Saturday and Sunday special delivery it's £6 and £7 – but you have to order before 5pm.
You dodge these charges by opting for Click & Collect delivery instead – your order will be available in store within 3 days.
If you want more information of extra delivery option, click here.
Source: Read Full Article