Get to Know 10 Fun Facts About Bunkd Star Mallory James Mahoney (Exclusive)
Bunk’d: Learning the Ropes is back with an all new episode TONIGHT (December 2)!
Ahead of the new ep, which is a Christmas episode, we caught up with star Mallory James Mahoney and got to know more about her.
Mallory joined the cast of the Disney series in season three as Destiny Baker, and since then she’s gone from camper to camp counselor in the latest season. She’s also one of the longest-running actors on the show, just behind co-star Miranda May!
Keep reading for more inside…
In addition to Bunk’d, Mallory has also appeared in the DCOM Adventures of Babysitting, as well as Netflix’s On My Block and the Lifetime movie Heaven Sent.
Learn 10 Fun Facts about Mallory below…
Mallory James Mahoney – 10 Fun Facts
- 1. Hockey is my favorite sport, I especially love the Dallas Stars.
- 2. I am learning how to ice skate from a US Olympic figure skater and 2 Disney Princesses on Ice.
- 3. I am a part of national honor society.
- 4. I’ve known all the lyrics to Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” since I was seven years old.
- 5. I don’t know how to ride a bike.
- 6. I celebrated my 10th birthday in a nightclub because I was filming.
- 7. I’m an only child.
- 8. I enjoy eating lemons, peel and all.
- 9. My first time fishing I caught a shark.
- 10. I enjoy doing aerial silks training.
You can catch Mallory in an all new Christmas episode of Bunk’d TONIGHT (December 2) at 8:30pm ET/PT on Disney Channel.
In the episode, “Hauntin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” while planning an over-the-top Christmas bash, Parker (Trevor Tordjman) encounters several ghostly visitors who teach him the true meaning of the holiday.
If you missed it, Bunk’d is making history with a season seven renewal!
Source: Read Full Article