How to make Pizza Express Rustichella
How to make your own Pizza Express Rustichella: Chain reveals recipe for creating the popular dish in eight simple steps
- Chain has revealed how to make their famous Rustichella pizza to delight of fans
- Simple recipe sees panchetta and rocket topped on a pre-bought margherita
- Each week chain is releasing a new recipe, including dough balls and pasta
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
Pizza Express has revealed how to make its popular Rustichella pizza for those who can’t get to a branch for their Italian fix.
The high street chain has been shut for more than 70 days due to the coronavirus lockdown, but has recently reopened some branches for takeaway.
Each week the chain has been releasing a new recipe, including dough balls and pasta, and now those who fancy something with a bit of a bite can get their fix thanks to the Rustichella, topped with pancetta and peppery rocket.
Writing on Instagram the eatery joked: ‘The Rustichella. You asked for is, so here it is. We’ve done this one on a 12″ base so it’s perfect for sharing…or not.’
Unlike other recipes shared by the chain, there’s no need to make your own dough, so it’s perfect for those who don’t want to spend ages in the kitchen.
Here FEMAIL shares the recipe.
HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA EXPRESS RUSTICHELLA
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
Makes: 1 classic pizza
· 1 PizzaExpress Classic Margherita
· 5 slices of cured pancetta or streaky bacon
· Pinch of oregano
· 30g rocket leaves
· 8 roasted tomatoes or sundried tomatoes
· 30ml PizzaExpress Caesar Dressing
· 15g shaved parmesan (or any hard cheese)
Pizza Express has revealed how to make its popular peppery Rustichella pizza for those who can’t get to a branch for their Italian fix
Source: Read Full Article