Man City vs Chelsea: Pep Guardiola's side hoping to secure Premier League title and set up historic treble – stream, TV | The Sun
MANCHESTER CITY can claim their third successive title with a win over a struggling Chelsea side, regardless of Arsenal’s result.
Pep Guardiola’s side were helped by Arsenal’s 3-0 collapse at home to Brighton last weekend with the Gunners four points behind having played a game more.
City’s goal machine Erling Haaland has bagged 36 goals in 33 games so far this season, breaking the Premier League record with a chance at a 40-goal season.
The Norwegian has scored as many goals as Chelsea this campaign, showing the West Londoner’s glaring need for a goal scorer.
The Blues will be hoping for the season to end sooner rather than later with a bottom-half finish confirmed for the West London giants.
With Mauricio Pochettino reportedly set to become Chelsea manager next season, current manager Frank Lampard will hope to give fans a glimmer of hope for the future despite only playing top-half teams for the remainder of the season.
READ MORE IN PREMIER LEAGUE
Erling Haaland CAN’T win the Ballon d’Or over Messi claims Man City team-mate
Nagelsmann’s agent in swipe at Chelsea & reveals Pochettino was NOT first choice
When is Man City vs Chelsea?
- Man City will look to secure the third title in three years against Chelsea on Sunday, May 21.
- Kick-off is scheduled for 4pm UK time.
- Man City’s Etihad Stadium will play host to the potential title decider with a capacity of 53,400 fans.
- Pep Guardiola's side are yet to concede to Chelsea in their three meetings this season, with their most recent match ending 4-0 to the Sky Blues in the FA Cup.
What TV channel is Man City vs Chelsea on and can it be live streamed?
- Manchester City vs Chelsea will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is set to start at 3.30pm UK time on both channels – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of NOW TV can stream the entire action live via the NOW TV website or app.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage through our live blog which includes build-up and post-match reaction.
What is the team news?
Pep has a near full squad to play with, but will likely be without defender Nathan Ake.
Dutchman has starred for City this season and hasn’t been ruled out for the game with a decision to be made closer to the game.
Most read in Football
We live in former Premier League stadium- we love it but there's a catch
Madelene Wright shows off bum in see-through dress as fans call her ‘cheeky’
Man City flop risks animal rights outrage as he’s filmed walking his pet TIGER
Real Madrid STRANDED at airport ahead of Champions League clash with Man City
Guardiola will be hoping his side will come through their Champions League semi-final second leg against Real Madrid unscathed.
Lampard will be without a long list of stars and starters with Reece James (thigh), N’Golo Kante (Groin), Mason Mount (Groin), Armando Broja (ACL), Marc Cucurella (thigh), Ben Chilwell (thigh), Kalidou Koulibaly (thigh) Marcus Bettinelli (other) and Mateo Kovacic (other) all ruled out for the trip north.
- Man City to win – 1/4
- Draw – 9/2
- Chelsea to win – 11/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and are correct at the time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article