Maya Jama’s best fashion moments as star proves her impeccable style

It’s safe to say Maya Jama can pull off just about any outfit.

The 25 year old Somali-Swedish beauty has seen her star quickly rise over the last few years, and equally her epic style has followed and caught our attention for all the right reasons.

Maya recently announced she will not be renewing her contacting with BBC Radio 1, due to a lot of other exciting commitments she has coming up, and she has already hosted her final show.

After denying rumours she is set for Strictly Come Dancing, reports suggest she may instead be heading for the Celebrity Jungle.

The star looks equally as glamorous whether she’s in a gorgeous red carpet gown, or just in a T-shirt and jeans. In fact she rarely puts a fashion foot wrong. The star even has her own fashion line, which you can shop here – Maya is currently donating 70 per cent of profits from the line to Black Lives Matter – you can read more here –with the other 30 per cent of the profits going to Sisters Cut, a domestic violence activist group.

Here we take a look at her best fashion moments.

Download OK! magazine’s FREE app and get all the latest gossip straight to your phone

Get celebrity exclusives, at home tours, fashion and beauty news and clever cleaning hacks straight to your inbox!

At the 2020 Brit Awards, Maya looked radiant as she walked the red carpet in this glamorous black floor-length gown with a plunging neckline and delicate off the shoulder detail. This elegant gown ensured Maya stood out.

Earlier this year Maya attended the National Television Awards with another winning red carpet look. She was a vision in white with this stunning one shoulder gown, with a daring thigh-high split showing off her toned legs.

The 25 year old turned heads at the British Vogue and Tiffany party this year in a yellow sheer gown with a jewelled bardot style body suit on top, which elegantly flowed into a tulle full skirt.

Ensuring all eyes were on her at last years People’s Choice Awards, Maya looked gorgeous in a light green shirt dress which was embellished with ruched detailing throughout. She paired the dress with nude ankle tie heels.

Maya looked every inch sensational as she attended London Fashion Week earlier this year. She looked head-to-toe chic in a pale blue suit, with a lace trimmed top underneath and classic court heels.

Here Maya looked incredible as always in a snake print red dress. She showed off her stunning figure and accessorised with simple hoops and barley-there open toe heels.

Maya looked the epitome of sophisticated chic in this outfit and she really made sure all eyes were on her as she rocked head-to-toe red, and let her beautiful locks fall loosely.

Maya exudes glamour wherever she goes and this dress was no exception, wearing knee high boots to match the colour of the dress. Keeping the accessories to a minimum, she let the dress do all the talking.

Maya sure knows how to make an entrance. At the GQ awards last year she looked incredible in a sheer dress that dripped with diamonds and showed off her sensational figure.

Maya was the queen of ruffles at last year’s Brit awards in this show-stopping gown that accentuated her fabulous hourglass figure.

Source: Read Full Article