Mick Jagger Doing Quarantine Chores Is Must-Watch Inspiration
Wild horses couldn’t drag us away from watching Mick Jagger do household chores during the coronavirus lockdown. (See the video above.)
Sure, it’s a fake newsreel showing the Rolling Stones legend hammering, shepherding and rose-pruning from “The Tonight Show” Monday. But the sight of the 76-year-old superstar tackling what must be done can still inspire us to make the most of sheltering in place.
All that work sure seems to be giving the rock ‘n’ roll icon satisfaction. Can we borrow that hammer and wrench, Mick?
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- Will there be a second stimulus check?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Why it takes so long to make a coronavirus vaccine
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article