The Rolling Stones Revisit 1994 Performance to Wrap Up Virtual Concert Series
Mick Jagger and his rocker bandmates are wrapping up their weeklong Extra Licks concert series by releasing their 1994 performance from a New Jersey show.
AceShowbiz –The Rolling Stones are bringing the curtain down on their Extra Licks concert series this weekend by revisiting a futuristic performance staged in New Jersey in 1994.
The rock legends have been making old gig footage available digitally for the first time to entertain fans in coronavirus isolation, and this weekend, they will wrap up the weekly series with one more classic from The Voodoo Lounge Tour.
The Giants Stadium show, which featured tracks not performed on other dates of the trek, will debut on the Stones’ YouTube channel at 3 P.M. ET on Sunday, June 7, 2020.
At the same time, YouTube bosses are staging their “Dear Class of 2020” celebration, featuring commencement speeches from Beyonce, former U.S. President Barack Obama, and First Lady Michelle, and appearances from Lizzo, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, BTS, Megan Thee Stallion, Lady Gaga, and Alicia Keys among many others.
Take your hat off to graduating students on Sunday from 3 P.M. ET here.
Other livestream highlights for the weekend include:
- “Saturday Night Opry: Lee Brice, Carly Pearce, Michael Ray, and Steve Wariner” (7.30 P.M. ET Saturday)
- “Blue Note at Home: Elew, Karl Denson, Talib Kweli” (from 6 P.M. ET Saturday)
- “Philadelphia Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis, Steve Martin, Nicola Benedetti, Lang Lang” (8 P.M. ET Saturday)
- Ben Folds (7 P.M. ET Saturday)
- Major Lazer (6 P.M. ET Sunday)
- Michael McDermott (11 A.M. ET Sunday)
Source: Read Full Article